![]() |
When I was about five or six years old, we had a plum tree in front of our kitchen. I remember climbing on a stool to get the green, barely visible fruit when their flowers were still there.I liked their sour taste so much that I used to go from branch to branch and get them.That was a part of my everyday "treat". But by the time of the ripening, there were not so many plums left.
My mother told me that she used to do the same before she had me.
When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I ate many cherries. Now, when we go to do grocery shopping together, the cherries are on her shopping list.
I ate a lot of watermelon during my second pregnancy, and guess what? My oldest son enjoys watermelon the most. A few weeks ago, while I and his sweet wife were buying watermelon at one of the stores - she had three, I had three, in the same cart- we caught peoples' eyes opened wide when they saw our choice. Even the clerk made a joke about it.
My second daughter likes oranges. Yes, it's not a mystery anymore: I ate tens of pounds of oranges while carrying her.
I don't remember about a specific food during the pregnancy with my second son. I know that I liked to eat. And he likes to eat, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment