Pages

Welcome To the StoryTime

There are so many parents, grandparents and teachers who love to tell new stories to their children and young students.
This is the place where you will be amazed to find adventure, humor and values to share with your loved ones. Life is good. Life is not easy. Life is a gift.
Let's enjoy it and rejoice in it today!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

9- Who Are You ???

I know, this is strange.
Cookie loves me - and this is not the strange part. She comes to sit on my lap for a few seconds to be patted, she sleeps on my bed sometimes during the day, she follows me in the garden to see the birds and the butterflies, she tries the taste of grass and of certain flowers...Hmmm...
The weird thing is that every morning we have to make friends again because she can not recognize me. I talk to her, she meows and jumps on the piano. When I want to avoid stepping on her when she is on the floor in my way, she races to the other bedroom, barely catching her breath...
"Hello, I am your friend! I love you!" I keep telling her when she dares to step in the kitchen where I'm making my coffee. Slowly she comes around somehow. However,we make friends again and the day goes on with open hearts.
Cookie Cookie Dough, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment